Terms and Conditions
This site is managed by the website of Central Advanced Digitech co .LTD (Digitech). The word “we” on all pages of the site refers to the website Central Advanced Digitech co .LTD (Digitech). Digitech provides what is displayed on this site, including all the information, tools and services available to you provided you agree to all the terms and policies on this site.
When you visit our website and/or purchase something from us, you are entered into our ‘Service’ area and have agreed to abide by the following (“terms and conditions”) including those additional terms and conditions and policies referred to herein and/or available through a hyperlink. These terms of service apply to all users of the site, including without limiting users and visitors.
Please read these terms of service carefully before accessing and/or using our website. Upon access or use of any part of the site, you agree to comply with these terms of service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, we advise you not to use any of the services on the site. If the terms of service are provided as an offer, then admission is limited to these terms of service.
Any additions or tools added are also subject to the terms of service. You can review the latest version of the terms of service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for any changes. Continued use or access to the site after posting any changes that constitute acceptance of these changes.
Section 1 – Website Terms
- By agreeing to these terms of service, you acknowledge that you have at least reached the age of majority in your place of residence.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and you may not use the Service in a manner that violates any laws in your place of residence (including copyright laws, etc.
- You should not transfer any viruses or files of a destructive nature.
- If any of these terms are breached or violated, this will lead to the immediate termination of your services.
Section 2 – General Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse the service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Be aware that your content (not including credit/electronic payment card information), may be transmitted in an unencrypted manner and (a) involves transmission over different networks; (b) changes to compatibility and adaptation to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted while being transmitted over networks.
- You also agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the services on the site through which the service or products are provided, without our express written permission.
- The addresses used in this agreement are included only for the appropriate time and need, and will not limit or affect these terms.
Section 3 – Accuracy, completeness and up-to-date information
- We are not responsible if you make the information available on this site not accurate and complete.
- Materials are provided on this site for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for decision-making without consulting the primary and most accurate sources of information or in a timely manner. That is, relying on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information is not necessarily up-to-date and is only provided for reference.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the site.
Section 4 – Adjustments to service and prices
- Prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or suspend the service (or any part or content of it) without warning at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or suspension of service.
Section 5 – Products or services
- Some products or services may be available exclusively online through the website.
- These products or services may be in limited quantities.
- We have made an effort to display our products with a clear pictures in our store. We cannot guarantee that displaying the colors of your computer screen will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but it is not obliged, to limit the sales of our products or services to anyone, by virtue of geographical area. We apply the exercise of this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide.
- All product descriptions or pricing of the product are subject to change at any time without warning, at our appropriate discretion. We reserve the right to refrain from continuing to offer any product at any time. Any offer of any product or service made on this site is invalid where it is prohibited.
- We do not guarantee that the quality of any products, services, information or other materials purchased or obtained will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Section 6 – Billing accuracy and account information
- We reserve the right to reject any purchase order you have placed with us.
- In our assessment, we may restrict or cancel the quantities purchased per person on request. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit/payment card, and/or orders using the same invoices and/or shipping address.
- In the event of any change or cancellation of the order, we may try to notify you by email and/or calling the phone number you provided with your registration at the time of the order.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information to your account for all purchases made in our store.
- You agree to update your account details and other information, including your email address, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you when needed.
Section 7 – Third Party Links
- Some of the content, products and services available on the Central Advanced Digitech co .ltd store website ( Digitech stores.com) may include materials from third parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party sites that do not necessarily belong to us.
- We are not responsible for examining or evaluating content or accuracy with third-party services, and we do not warrant and will not have any obligation or liability for any third-party material, sites, or any other materials, products or services from third parties.
- We are not responsible for any problems or damages that occur during the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions that occur during contact with any third party sites.
- Please review and understand well the policies and practices of the third party before engaging in any operations associated with third-party transactions.
- In the event of any complaints, claims, concerns, or any questions regarding third party products, should be addressed to the relevant third party management.
Section 8 – User comments, reviews and other deliveries:
- If you send some deliveries (such as notes, comments, suggestions, creative ideas, etc.) at our request or without our request, you will send these deliveries, either online, by e-mail, by regular mail, or otherwise, you agree that we, at any time and without restrictions, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, use (and otherwise) any comments to you.
- We will not be under any obligation (1) to keep any comments in trust; (2) to pay compensation for any comment. Or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but without any obligation monitor, edit or remove any content that we may voluntarily select to be illegal, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, and undesirable or violates the intellectual property of any party or these terms of service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any third party’s right, including copyright, trademarks, privacy, personality or any personal or proprietary right.
- You also agree that your comments will not contain otherwise defamatory or illegal material, offensive or obscene, or contain any computer viruses or other malware that may in any way affect the work of the service or any relevant website.
- You may not use a fake email address, claim to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties to make any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make. We take no responsibility and take no responsibility for any content and comments from you or any third party.
Section 9 – Personal Information
Section 10 – Errors, Inaccuracies
- Sometimes there may be information on our site or in the services provided by our website that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may have something to do with product description, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, shipping times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies, and to change or update this information or cancel orders if any information for this service or on any relevant website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (even in the event that you have submitted your request).
- We do not undertake to update, modify or clarify information in the Services or on any relevant websites, including but not limited to pricing information, except as required by law.
- There is no specific date through which we update the Service or on any relevant website, which should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any relevant site has been modified or updated.
Section 11 – Prohibited uses
- In addition to other prohibitions as stipulated in the terms of service, you are not entitled to use the site or its content: (a) for any illegal purpose. (b) For others to have to carry out or participate in any illegal acts; (c) for violating any domestic and international regulations, rules and laws; and (d) to violate our intellectual property or intellectual property rights of others. To download or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that would or could be used in a way that would affect the function or operation of the service or on any relevant websites, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others. (i) To promote and thank disturbing e-mails and to harm computer systems and the Internet. (j) For any obscene or immoral purpose. Or (k) to interfere or circumvent the security features of the service or any connected site or other websites or internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any relevant website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 12 – Disclaimer of liability for guarantees; determination of liability
- We do not guarantee that your use of our services will be uninterrupted, safe or error-free.
- We do not guarantee that the results obtained from using the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time services can be removed for indefinite periods or cancel the service at any time, without warning you.
- You expressly agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- The Service and all products and services provided to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) offer “as is”) and “as available” for your use, without any representation, guarantees or conditions of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including guarantees or implied terms of marketing, quality To trade out, fit for a particular purpose, durability, address, and non-infringement.
- In no case, managers, employees, subsidiaries, agents, contractors, trainees, suppliers, service providers or licensees of The Central Advanced Digitech co .ltd store (Digitechstores.com) will not be liable for any damage, loss or claim, or any direct, indirect or accidental damages. Or punitive or private, or damages of any kind, including, without accounting for lost profits, loss of lost income or savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in the contract, default liability (including negligence) or absolute liability or otherwise, emerging from your use of any service or any products purchased using the service, or any other claim relating in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or abuse in any content, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) advertised, or otherwise made available through this service. Because some States or judicial authorities do not allow the exclusion or determination of liability for collateral or accidental damages, in these states or jurisdictions, our responsibility is limited to the maximum permitted by law.
Section 13 – Compensation
- You agree to compensation and payment to Central Advanced Digitech co .ltd store (Digitechstores.com), its subsidiaries, suppliers, contractors and partners from any claim or claim, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or arising out of your breach of these terms of service or documents that include by reference, or in breach of any law or rights of a third party.
Section 14 – Portability
- If any of these terms of service are illegally specified, invalid or unenforceable, however, this provision must be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and is considered an unenforceable part if these terms of service are cut off, and will not affect the validity and effectiveness of the service. or any other remaining provisions.
Section 15 – Termination
- The obligations and responsibilities of the parties incurred before their expiration date are in effect to terminate this agreement for all purposes.
- The terms of service are valid until they are terminated by you or us.
- You can terminate these terms of service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or by discontinuing your use of our website.
- If you fail by being able to comply with any term or provision of these terms of service, we may terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and will remain liable for all amounts due until the expiry date. And/or accordingly you may be denied access to our services (or any part of it).
Section 16 – Full Agreement
- Failure to exercise or apply any right or provision of these terms of service does not constitute a waiver of this right or provision.
- These terms of service and any operating policies or rules sent by us on this site or in relation to the whole service constitute sits with you and us and governs your use of the Service, replacing any agreements, communications and past or contemporary proposals, whether verbal or written, between you and us (including, not limited to any previous versions of the terms of service).
Section 17 – Ruling Act
- These terms of service are subject to any separate agreements where we provide you with services and are interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Sudan.
Section 18 – Changes to terms of service
- You can review the latest version of the terms of service at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right, in our estimation, to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and changes to our website.
- It is your responsibility to periodically review our website to review the changes.
- Your continued use or access to our website or service after posting any changes to these terms of service constitute an acceptance of these changes.
Thanks for shopping at Digitechstores.com.
In order to return a product and be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 7 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you have received it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. Kindly allow 5 to 10 business days for this process to be completed.
You can also be eligible to have your product replaced if you faced one of the bellow issues:
- Upon Product delivery (and installation if applicable) it did not function when plugged in; no gas, compressor stuck up, no power.
- Upon Product delivery (and installation if applicable) it appeared to have body damage: scratched, dented, damage body or /and part.
- Upon Product delivery (and installation if applicable) there were missing accessories, wrong/missing label, unconnected wire or lose connection, rust or corrosion, etc.
Similarly, we will not be able to return/replace products with one or more of the below conditions:
- Product is damaged due to improper storage or handling, fire, electrical surges or other catastrophe at your end.
- Product is sold expressly as non-returnable.
- Products bought from secondary source i.e., not from Digitechstores.com directly
- Products with no Serial Numbers or readable seals.
- Products that Digitech determines as unacceptable in its sole discretion as misbranded or mishandled or counterfeit.
Non-returnable expense: “Digitechstores.com is not responsible for any financial charges (like bank charges or finance expenses) or refund transport and handling expenses for returned products”.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions please feel free to contact our customer support team at 5454, or drop us an e-mail Digitech.firstname.lastname@example.org